Among Cockatoo Coal’s major assets, as at 31 March 2013, were:
- The Baralaba PCI Coal Mine.
- 2,981 Mt JORC global resource portfolio (100% Project Basis) up 3Mt from the December 2012 Quarter.
- 4,300km2+ portfolio of coal exploration rights across the Bowen and Surat Basins.
- Wiggins Island Stage One contracted port allocation.
- 5 major ‘downstream’ Asian coal buying concerns in strategic positions on the Cockatoo Coal share register.
- $12.24 cash at bank (Refer Report on Activities for the Quarter Ended 31 March 2013)
Currently the Company plans to lift Baralaba’s total coal production to ~950,000tpa by the end of 2013.
Cockatoo Coal Limited has made the transformation from a junior explorer to become an emerging coal producer - with plans to establish itself as a significant, independent coal company in coming years.
For greater detail on a specific project, click on any of the following: